[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1805078 ] Too wide layout in some text lines - window width

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 1 21:47:27 MST 2007

Bugs item #1805078, was opened at 2007-09-30 06:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thedeveloper
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1805078&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
>Category: Frontend / Bible display window
>Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
This is probably a bug in KHTML again but I report it here for the sake of information.

As can be seen from attached pictures Green template causes strange widening of some lines when the display window is narrow enough.