[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1805695 ] req: Limit view to verse ranges?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 1 12:28:47 MST 2007

Bugs item #1805695, was opened at 2007-10-01 07:17
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1805695&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / View
Group: future request

Initial Comment:
Hi, would it be possible to limit verses to a range, like Luke 4:1-5 in the view window and would it be possible to copy the entire window to the clipboard (rather than only chapter or one verse)?  This would be very helpful for exporting to emails or personal notes.

Thanks, and may the Lord continue to bless you for your service!

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)