[bt-devel] cmake system and building one .cpp file

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon May 21 23:50:10 MST 2007

On Mon, 21 May 2007 cricketc at gmail.com wrote:
> Could we start a wiki page for the build process? We can document
> there what works and what doesn't for different setups (svn, alpha,
> ...). That'll let people know how to build the KDE4 version of BT (and
> maybe we'll figure out our errors:) ).

It's a good idea. But as we saw in my case, even in one platform many
things can go wrong if something, even small, is done differently. And
there are so many things which can go wrong with alpha code that it's
impossible to give one clear guideline.

Give your error output here and I try to help. Also we can use gtalk or
jabber if you happen to use them and if we find some time (what's your
timezone? This is UTC+3, Europe/Helsinki). My addresses are
eeli.kaikkonen at gmail.com and elmo at njs.netlab.cz, but I haven't
been online lately. I already thought that I could help you to start
coding if you are less experienced than me.

Anyways, you are free to contribute to wiki. You can even ask questions
there and we then can edit it after we find out what's wrong.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland