[bt-devel] KDevelop SVN integration

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed May 16 11:44:26 MST 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> I tested KDevelop svn capabilities.

...and didn't find it very good. I recommend kdesvn instead. It seems to
have newer version than I have tried earlier and it's being actively
developed.

I found another problem with .kdevelop project file: it assumes that
it's still under autotools. I couldn't find a way to make it understand
the Bibletime cmake structure. There is also some other local
information there like Joachim's directories. Maybe the project file
should be remade with only necessary information and take care that
nobody commits it by accident.

I noticed that kdevelop's project file is bad for team development, but
maybe we can do nothing about that.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland