[bt-devel] kde4 port: to be continued next week...

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun May 13 05:42:21 MST 2007

I have been busy with my machine. I had to buy a new harddisk and
installing W2K took two days (really! it didn't like the new
IDE/master/slave/device or whatever configuration) and I still have to
move my Debian installation and maybe install Kubuntu (new KDE4 alpha is
packaged for Kubuntu). But after that I have plenty of space for
development.

Benjie asked something about the tools. I have tried kdesvn but found it
lacking, Cervisia was better but is now useless being cvs-only. I
haven't used KDevelop svn integration (is there any?). KDevelop has been
invaluable.

About BT2: Has anyone tried Qt development  with Windows? Qt Open Source
package comes with mingw compiler. Cmake and svn have Windows ports,
TortoiseSVN is great for svn. If no-one else has Windows I might give
it a try.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland