[bt-devel] Problem compiling Bibletime from CVS (and the workaround...)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Jun 23 09:36:12 MST 2007

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:

> Hello, Everyone
> I first noticed this a few months ago, but now I am FINALLY getting
> around to mentioning it.
> I first discovered this issue when compiling Bibletime from CVS.  The
> first error that "make" would bail on looked (and still looks) like
> this:
>
> In file included from bt_gbfhtml.cpp:17:
> bt_gbfhtml.h:19:25: error: cfiltertool.h: No such file or directory

As you probably know we are concentrating on KDE 4 port right now which
is in SVN. But of course the CVS version should be compilable and those
files must be updated.

OFFTOPIC:

To other developers.

I changed the BibleTime.kdevelop file in SVN. Please test if it works
correctly. Individual files can now be built.

I will have more time next week, I hope I get some coding done then.

I was looking at v2 UI concepts and was again carried away by my own
plans. I will put the results in SVN later. It's heavily influenced by
BibleCS frontend and is probably not very suitable for BibleTime, but
may give some new thoughts and ideas. It includes quite much text and
tooltips which may be worth looking at.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland