[bt-devel] Qt 4.3 & KListView

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Mon Jun 11 13:22:43 MST 2007

KListView appeared in today's CVS digest on kde.org. Looks like something
different, compared to the tree like view we want.
Using QTreeWidget should be fine. Speed might be a problem for larger books,
but optimizing should be done after it's ported.

If you guys working on larger parts it's often helpful to commit often, so you
won't lose work if you get mixed up.

Joachim