[bt-devel] Bible feature

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Jun 11 02:12:00 MST 2007

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007, eah wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I was wondering if there are Bible modules (or if Bibletime can be coded to)
> link to the actual text a Bible author quotes and bring that text up in a
> separate tab/window. As example, when Jesus quotes Deuteronomy 6:13 in
> Matthew 4:10, we could click on the quote and Deuteronomy would pop up with
> focus set on Chapter 6, verse 13.

For example ESV module has crossreferences, in Matt.4:10 it shows in
BibleTime 1.6.2:

 Then Jesus said to him, Be gone, [See 1 Chr. 21:1] Satan! For [ver. 4,
7] it is written, [Cited from Deut. 6:13] You shall worship the Lord
your God and [1 Sam. 7:3] him only shall you serve.

And you can see the link as Mag text or click it to move to it.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland