[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1650911 ] Selector arrows missing in BT6x complied in Mepis

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 15 10:00:40 MST 2007

Bugs item #1650911, was opened at 2007-02-02 20:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1650911&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Toolbar Tools
Group: None

Initial Comment:
See attached pic for a comparison of what I get when I compile any of the BibleTime 6.x versions on my Mepis (Ubuntu derivative) systems and the graphic shown on BT's homepage.

Note that except for the absence of the selector arrows, the program works well and doesn't crash, but references are extremely hard to look up, especially with a laptop touchpad.

I can run configure with absolutely no errors, and make appears successful - nothing happens to abort the make, anyway.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Irv

PS: Miss the forums on the website. Are they coming back sometime?