[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1660216 ] "Copy reference with text (of other module)"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 14 18:58:50 MST 2007

Feature Requests item #1660216, was opened at 2007-02-15 01:58
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1660216&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I was just looking up all the occurences of one word in an ancient greek module:

I searched for "strong:Gxxxx" in a greek module. This gave me several occurrences, which I wanted to copy-paste. So I selected all the entries, clicked right and navigated to "Copy -> Reference with text".
Now I have all references with the greek text.

But what I actually wanted to have, are the references with the text of a specified translation! (so not with the greek text, but i.e. with text from the KJV).
Maybe this is a feature that could be made available somehow?