[bt-devel] Misc (was Re: KHTMLView/Part constructor problem...)

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 19 10:40:28 MST 2007

Hi,
	I am actually finished with the university course now.  I thought it was a
very good experience.  I learned the basics of CVS and SVN, as well as
Valgrind.  I gained some experience collaborating with others, and in working
with reasonably complicated code written by others.  I also got to contribute
to an open source project that I use on a regular basis. ;-)
	I've enjoyed working with both of you, and I hope to still provide some
contributions.  However, it will slow down significantly now, since I won't
be putting 12 hours a week into it.  I also am taking the chance to get some
work in on my own BibleMemorizer project, and to relax after a busy semester.
I'll keep monitoring the wiki and contributing as I have the chance.
	Thanks for everything!

-Jeremy Erickson