[bt-devel] Icons

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Aug 13 09:18:53 MST 2007

> I tested this with Qt4 Designer and resources. It seems to work. The
> problem I had previously was that the KDE icons which I used are gzipped
> (.svgz) and they were not recognized. Gunzipping them let Qt recognize
> and use them.

Great. Size shouldn't really be a problem here.

> This means that we *can* use svg icons with BibleTime.

Wonderful.

Our SVG sources are in bibletime/src/pics/SVG. I assume they would have to be
split up into single files. We'll also need to add any external icons we want
to use to our own source tree, because we will be loading them from our own
directory (for portability reasons).

mg