[bt-devel] Icons

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Aug 13 06:55:51 MST 2007

> > QtSvg is part of the Qt package but I didn't find a way to use it with
> > QIcon. Maybe there is an engine class for that.
>
> The docs make it look like
> icon = QIcon(path_to_svg_file)
> e.g. QIcon(":/images/bad.svg")
>
> should just work
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

I tested this with Qt4 Designer and resources. It seems to work. The
problem I had previously was that the KDE icons which I used are gzipped
(.svgz) and they were not recognized. Gunzipping them let Qt recognize
and use them.

This means that we *can* use svg icons with BibleTime.

Offtopic: I have been busy with other things lately. I will still be
busy with yet another things but have some time daily for BT.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland