[bt-devel] Icons

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue Aug 7 08:27:20 MST 2007

Hi Daniel.

Is there a Debian/Ubuntu package for this? This will only be possible if it is
part of the mainstream software repositories.

In general, SVG icons would be nice. We do have SVG sources for our own icons
and will have to add those of the KDE icons, because we'll ship them as part
of BT. Our SVG sources are in one single file atm and need to be split up
into separate files, I guess. Any volunteers?

mg