[bt-devel] Icons

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Aug 6 23:55:45 MST 2007

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> > Another thing is that if we take svg icons we can't replace KDE code
> > with pure Qt code so easily. Unless Qt starts supporting svg by default
> > in QIcon.
>
> It just requires the QIcon svg plugin to be installed so I don't think
> that should be a problem, should it? SVG is much nicer so if there is
> someone that can work with that it would be great.

I looked at the docs earlier but didn't see a chance for that. This has
to be researched further. The current icons are good but eventually they
will be outdated both technically and visually. After all, graphics is
an important part of the user visible quality of the program even
though it's not important functionally.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland