[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.6

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat Sep 23 01:32:17 MST 2006

Hi David,

> Are changes put in today for 1.6.1?

Yes. But I don't have any problems with making that release very soon, if we
have some changes / fixes to release. I want more frequent minor releases.
Please submit.

> Can display templates be installed globally to
>    $KDEDIR/share/apps/bibletime/display-templates?

I don't know exactly, but I wouldn't think so. The "global" templates are
compiled into BibleTime atm. Your temlates would be in the next minor
release. For your own usage you can put them under ~/.kde/..., but I guess
that is not sufficient?

> Are we using sword's CLucene or still our own?

The CLucene is the same, but we use our own implementation, not Sword's search
facilities.

mg