[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.6

Fri Sep 22 15:08:12 MST 2006

On Friday 22 September 2006 09:55, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi all,
> BibleTime 1.6 is out now. We hope it works well for all of you.
>
> It requires Sword 1.5.9 and CLucene >= 0.9.15 to compile.
> The source code packages are available at SourceForge.
>
> A detailed announcement will be done later, as soon as I have the time
> available for that.
>
> We're thankful to God and for all the people who helped to make this
> version of BibleTime possible.

A few questions.

Are changes put in today for 1.6.1?

Can display templates be installed globally to
   $KDEDIR/share/apps/bibletime/display-templates?
(I still have some templates that need created in order to be fully compliant
with the KDE accessibility/usability guidelines for color schemes)

Are we using sword's CLucene or still our own?