[bt-devel] 1.6rc1 - personal comments still truncated

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 4 21:43:19 MST 2006

OK, I give... How in the world do you actually edit a personal
commentary entry in Bibletime? :)

I'm trying to hunt down this bug.  Everyone has reported some great
information, but if I can't find the feature, I can't fix it.

A few comments:

The 'Personal' module uses RawFiles driver which shouldn't have the 64K
limit (though it doesn't sound like the comment exceeded this anyway).

The bug mentioned below specifically notes that the full text is all
still available in the edit window, but not in the display windows.
This doesn't sound like it would be a problem with storage or retrieval,
but rather with display (as noted in the bug history).

Hope things are going well.  It's been quited on all the lists, which, I
think, means we're close!

	-Troy.