[bt-devel] The New Search UI

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Jan 8 00:57:34 MST 2006

Hi David,

have you tried the little explanation button next to the search phrase field?

It shows you how to search for text types. And besides, there is a link to
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/queryparsersyntax.html. Lucene has a
pretty powerful search syntax. Please be a little more careful before
labeling something a mistake.

mg