[bt-devel] The New Search UI

Sat Jan 7 23:44:38 MST 2006

I just took a look at the new search ui, and I can say I don't quite like it,
granted it is indeed simpler, and displaying the results on the same page is
much more intuitive, but taking away the search types I think was a mistake,
I can understand for things such as regex being removed. But it is sometimes
important to be able to search an exact phrase, or do an or search instead of
an and search (and for those of us who know regex this is also helpful)

Also, I can't seem to get searching to work at all, am I doing something
wrong, I Tell it to build an index, or not and nothing happens either way