[bt-devel] SUSE 10 compile error/ rpm available?

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 7 12:04:11 MST 2006

	I just uploaded a package for SuSE 10.0.  I will make packages for 9.2 and
9.3 as well.  I usually wait so Packman can create BibleTime packages,
especially because Packman offers Yum and YaST sources which make things
easier for SuSE 10 users.  However, it has been months without an update from
Packman.  Packman has never done the translations, so I always upload those
myself.

	The particular error you are getting is a linker error.  Is libcurl listed as
a separate package from curl?  (curl is a command line utility, while libcurl
offers similar capabilities for other programs such as Sword.)  Hopefully, in
an case, the RPM will work.

-Jeremy Erickson