[bt-devel] Kio-Sword 0.2 released

Luke Plant spookylukey at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 5 20:18:25 MST 2006

Hi all,

Sorry for a slightly off-topic post, but I know some of the readers of
this might be interested.  I've released a new version of Kio-Sword
(sword:/ protocol for KDE), you can get it here:

http://lukeplant.me.uk/kio-sword/

It has some quite nice usability enhancements, and various new
features/fixes.

Daniel, (I presume you are still involved in the crosswire site) could
I get an announcement onto the crosswire sword news page, and/or a
link on the pages Sword frontends? Although it's only labelled version
0.2, it really isn't that far from being version 1.0 quality (I've got
to clean up some of the filters and not much more).

Thanks,

Luke

--
"Defeat: For every winner, there are dozens of losers.  Odds are you're
one of them." (despair.com)

Luke Plant || L.Plant.98 (at) cantab.net || http://lukeplant.me.uk/