[bt-devel] Strong's translation count search result

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Wed Jan 4 11:17:57 MST 2006

Hi,
I just had an idea how we might integrate this with the search dialog without
adding a new tab.

> The translations would show up in [Area - A].  When the user clicks an
> item in [Area - A] the verses in [Area - B] will be updated to reflect
> the selection in [Area - A].  Then, the user can select the verse in
> [Area - B] and it will be displayed in [Area - C].  (this is exactly
> like the current search result window).

Since all parts are the same except for a, I thought of a way to keep our
current layout.
What if we add sub-items to a which are used to seperate the search results
into logic parts?
e.g.

H02287 (62)
|---- feast(56)
|---- sacrifice(3)
|---- feast days(2)
|---- solemnity(1)

This would integrate nicely into GUI, imho.
Suggestions welcome.