[bt-devel] BibleTime Search

Lee Carpenter elc at carpie.net
Thu Jan 5 15:42:52 MST 2006

Gabriel,

Thanks for the info!  I hadn't thought much about QT4 yet...  That's
something to consider though.

Martin, as far as subclassing, I'd prefer to subclass the forms because
I like to have my code and the generated code as separate as possible.
Also, if we move to QT4 or decide dump Designer altogether, we can
snapshot and control the output of UIC and hack away at it manually for
updates...

Lee C.