[bt-devel] Checkout from CVS is hanging

Steven P. Ulrick lists-bibletime at afolkey2.net
Wed Dec 20 08:08:29 MST 2006

Hello, Everyone
I know that this is likely not a Bibletime specific issue, but I just
want to see if anyone else is experiencing it so that I will know if
I'm just losing my mind :)
I have attempted numerous fresh checkouts of Bibletime from CVS this
morning, and they always hang at the same spot:

U bibletime/bibletime/display-templates/names.conf

I made an attempt at checking the Site-Status sections of
sourceforge.net.  I found nothing about any issues with Anonymous CVS
service.

Have a Great Day/Night,
Steven P. Ulrick
--
 09:04:10 up 15 days, 15:12,  2 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.10, 0.07