[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1464191 ] Import of works in not-yet-defined-languages

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 20 03:22:17 MST 2006

Bugs item #1464191, was opened at 2006-04-04 15:19
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ewst
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1464191&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Backend / SWORD
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Trying to Bibledit-Sword-export my own language project
to Sword to import it into BibleTime, I could define a
new language (e.g. Djimini).
But in BibleTime this language was not recognized but
put into the category: Unknown language. I have the
following problems with this:
- For this language no font can be defined, it's
category does not show up under BT / Menu / Settings /
Configure BibelTime / Languages / Select custom font
per language

-> Allow new languages to be imported in BibleTime