[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1469170 ] Zero shriking of left pane (168)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 28 02:46:40 MST 2006

Bugs item #1469170, was opened at 2006-04-12 12:37
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ewst
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1469170&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / View
Group: resolved

Initial Comment:
It is possible to shrink the left pane to zero. This
feature is not needed, as both the Mag and bookshelf
can be switched off (F8, F9 and by Menu /View).
This leads to problems, because hotskeys (F8, F9) and
Menu (View) keep the left pane hidden.
What even happened to me one: I got the new version
installed, tried out reference sharing with BE (see
seperate mail BET19)
but now the two tools:
- View / Show mag
- View / Show bookshelf are not working (also not F8
and F9).
I have closed all windows and cannot open any more any
work.

In addition, shrinking the left pane makes a jump:
shrking to zero or shriking to about an inch wide.

-> Do not allow to shrink the left pane to zero
(maximal shrinking to one inch), or if zero shriking is
possible, let it be undone by the hotkeys (F8, F9)
and/or by Menu /View.