[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1466288 ] Hidden Find

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 28 02:30:00 MST 2006

Bugs item #1466288, was opened at 2006-04-07 14:08
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ewst
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1466288&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Search dialog
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
In BT there are three search tools, shown in the Menu
and the toolbar:
- standard bible, (in the Search menu)
- open works, (in the Search menu),
- search in each window (on the window toolbar)
By chance, I found a forth one, a find tool, which can
be opened by Ctrl+F and which has the following
additional properties:
- different dialog box: Find text - Bible Time
- has additional featurs, whole word, case sensitive,
backwards
- is limited to the actual chapter  of a bible (I
suppose similar with other works.
For this Find tool, there is
- no way to open it with the mouse (no icon, no menu item,
- the only mentioning of it is in Settings / Configure
BT / Hotkeys / Choose Type: All text windows.
- in the last version of the Handbook I have, there is
no description on the page: hdbk-op-search.html

-> Build in the find tool into the Menu and/or Toolbar
so that it can be activated by the mouse.