[bt-devel] modify / create new templates

Linux Dave linuxdave at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 9 14:51:06 MST 2006

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 10:57, cricketc at gmail.com wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've just been playing around with the display templates, because I
> wanted to change the background and font color in Bibletime. I was
> able to do it by modifying the .tmpl files and running ./configure,
> make, and make install again.  Here's my question: is there an easier
> way to modify the display templates without recompiling?

Hi, I'm kind of the officially unofficial template maintainer. Are there
specific templates you are changing? If it's the high contrast that's already
been done and I can send or you can pull from CVS. I've also made
improvements re crossrefs, etc in the other templates and am working on
improving the colours on the Crazy template as it doesn't work well with the
words of Jesus being in red