[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1468263 ] Installation instructions

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:46:22 MST 2006

I'd suggest that status:pending resolution:fixed be used for bugs
fixed in cvs but not yet released - rather than closing them. Then
when you make a release you can see all bugs fixed for the new release
and make sure that it is noted in the release notes that the bug has
been fixed.

Regards,
Daniel

On 19/04/06, SourceForge.net <noreply at sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Bugs item #1468263, was opened at 2006-04-11 10:02
> Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
> You can respond by visiting:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1468263&group_id=954
>
> Please note that this message will contain a full copy of the comment thread,
> including the initial issue submission, for this request,
> not just the latest update.
> Category: None
> Group: None
>
> Initial Comment:
> In http://www.bibletime.info/software_installation.html
> it is suggested to install Bibletime in the following way:
> ./configure --prefix=<your KDE directory>
> make
> make install
> As this does not work (to get everything like the
> handbook) installed:
>
> -> Change this to (as suggested by mgruner):
> (Download bibletime-1.6beta1.tar.bz2
> then in the Terminal/Konsole type:)
> tar jxf bibletime-1.6beta1.tar.bz2
> cd bibletime-1.6beta1
> ./configure kde_htmldir=/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML
> --prefix=/usr
> make
> sudo checkinstall

> >Comment By: Martin Gruner (mgruner)