[bt-devel] Lexicon/Dictionary problem

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:53:16 MST 2005

Joachim,
Apparantly the problem was with double entries in the original, improper
form of the modules. Once I removed the cache and installed the modules
again, things have started to be displayed properly. The updating of the
cache still remained puzzling. After removing the double entries in the
module (an occrrence of "Advocate, Counselor" once with no data and a second
time with data) Bibletime picked up that change in the module, even though
it had cached the data. However, when I removed the commas from the file, it
did not update that fact. All of that was without changing the module
version. I have only found one public module where thie behavior may be
occuring. In the AmTract, the entry "Ashtoreth, plural Ash'taroth" does not
appear in Bibletime (it does appear in Gnomesword2, so the data must be
there somewhere). In that particular module, there are a number of entries
with a comma that do appear properly (such as "Arimathew, or Ramah" or
"Atonement, Day of" or "Avim, or Avites" and so on) but Ashtoreth does not.
I will make a bug report on SF based off of this.

--Greg