[bt-devel] name changes

Bill Totman totman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 07:23:30 MST 2005

"Compose window", in English, sounds like you're going to compose a
window, like "window" is the object of "compose." If you want to
denote a "window" in which composition happens, then it should be
"Composition Window" or, perhaps, "Editing Window."

As far as the "library" issue is concerned, it fits well and comes
across to me as intuitive.

-Bill