[bt-devel] BibleTime Search

Lee Carpenter elc at carpie.net
Sun Dec 25 23:10:33 MST 2005

All,

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!

Martin,

I've checked in my work so far on the new BibleTime search feature.
Please note that is not yet complete, but it is functional if you want
to play with it.  The most noticeable missing pieces are a progress bar
for the indexing operation, and the delete index feature.  Also, the
"search last result" feature doesn't yet work.

I took a crack at explaining the search syntax, but I don't think I'm
happy with it.  I also added a autoconf macro file to search for and
include CLucene.

Anyway, play with it and see what you think...  In the mean time, I'll
continue working on it...

Thanks,

Lee C.

BTW, if anyone wants to contact me through IM, my ICQ # is 2100254.