[bt-devel] searching sword modules with bibletime

Jim jdc.email at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:53:10 MST 2005

Thanks Joachim,
    I decided to start from scratch.  I downloaded the official sword
1.5.8 (I had a cvs pull).  Then I got bibletime 1.5.3.  Then I deleted
all my configuration files rebuilt everything, installed a new sword
config and now it works just fine.  I'm not sure what I had wrong but I
am sure it was a configuration problem.

Now I will be starting on highlight the words which belong to the
Strong's numbers.  In the process I may also add to the context menu an
entry that is something like
"Search for [auto-fill strongs number for the word that the mouse is over]"

I'll let you know how it goes.

--
Jim