[bt-devel] searching sword modules with bibletime

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Thu Dec 22 17:10:58 MST 2005

Hi,
> Would you try one more thing for me?
> Try searching for "<02822>" using the "main text" selection and the
> "Exact" match option.

No results.
But I got results for "02822" using the "main text" type.
This is not guaranteed to work in all cases, since it searches in the main
text.

And I got results for "02822" using the "Strongs" text type. This is the
preferred setting to search for strongs.

This is supposed to be a lot faster if indexing is built into BibleTime.

> If you don't get any results then I will have to assume that I have some
> setting mixed up.

Is your KJV updated to the latest version?