[bt-devel] Bibletime 2 testing

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Mon Aug 15 08:57:53 MST 2005

On Mon, August 15, 2005 12:38 pm, Barry Drake said:

> I really welcomed the concept that Troy put forward in his Sword 2
> prototype.  He allowed setting up a whole range of floating child windows
> that could be whatever the user wanted them to be, and positioned wherever
> he wants.  It was very simple to use, and suited me perfectly.  I was

Are you talking about an interface like Gimp and Qt4 Designer?  Where you
have a bunch of "linked" free-floating windows?

I kind of like that idea.  It would be even nicer if you could also latch
the windows (like in media players like MusicMatch or WinAmp, iirc).  This
could help with solving the problem where you have a bible at exactly the
right height and width that you want, and opening up another bible takes a
lot of work to get everything sized right again.

Peace,
Gabriel

--
               G a b r i e l   M   B e d d i n g f i e l d