[bt-devel] help offer

c.bouillon cb at perso.just4u.org
Thu Apr 28 00:16:34 MST 2005

Hello,

I installed bibletime on my pc and now I want to go further and to help this
project.

I don't know how to process. I first ask to the sword devel and someone said
to apply to this list.

This project in my mind needs a lot of improvement specialy in my own language
(french).

For example, I try the ichthux version. bibletime was all in english. I try to
change the language but only the english was available.
The only ressourse wab the lsb bible. so a lot of work need to be done.

But I am new in this process and I don't know how you work.

I need also help because I mix up the sword and the bibletime project. what is
the difference ?

christofe