[bt-devel] Text Direction and Verse Keys

Fri Nov 26 10:44:50 MST 2004

I was wondering why we are explicitly stating that keys, particularly verse
keys (entryname in the stylesheet) should go from left to right. Wouldn't it
make sense to have the key go from right to left if it's encoded that way? Or
are keys never encoded that way?

I've removed the explicit ltr stuff from my copy and that fixes the issue with
duplicated verses. Might be a temporary fix until kde3.4 is released with the
fix on bidi text there. But I thought I'd get some feedback before
committing.