[bt-devel] Can't compile Bibletime 1.4.1 on Fedora Core 2

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Mon May 31 07:33:50 MST 2004

On Mon, 31 May 2004 16:23:14 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <junkmail at joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hm, that is strange.
>
> What version of Qt and KDE does FC2 use?
>
> Joachim
>
> > On Mon, 31 May 2004 11:53:14 +0200
> >
> > Joachim Ansorg <junkmail at joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,

> > > If you move the mouse over the word created in "Gen 1:1", what do
> > > you get in the info display?
> > >
> > > I get "Lemma: H0853", "Lemma: H01254" and "Morph number: H8804".
> > > The lemmas here are actually lookups in the strong lexicon. The
> > > OSIS spec has lemma attributes instead of strong and I copied
> > > that.
> > >
> > > Joachim
> >
> > Hello, Joachim :)
> > Here is the entire contents of the info display with my mouse moved
> > over the word "created" in Genesis 1:1
> >
> > Morph number:
> > H8804
> > -------------------
> > 08804 Stem -Qal See
> > Mood -Perfect See
> > Count-12562
> >
> > Steven P. Ulrick

Hello, Joachim
I am using QT 3.3.2 from a TrollTech tarball (this is the same version
that FC2 installs.  But, with Redhat/Fedora's history with KDE.....)  My
version of KDE is CVS HEAD
Just to be sure, I will compile Bibletime using Fedora Core's default
path for KDE, and then run it as a user that is set to use the default
QT and KDE.  I'll get back to you soon with the results.

Steven P. Ulrick