[bt-devel] Can't compile Bibletime 1.4.1 on Fedora Core 2

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Fri May 28 00:12:52 MST 2004

On Wed, 26 May 2004 16:58:51 +0200
Martin Gruner <mg.pub at gmx.net> wrote:

> I believe the info display shows you the strong number, so that you
> can still perform the operations you listed.
>
> Martin

Hello, Martin :)
I just tried that, and I'm kind of confused: should I be getting the
"Morph" numbers in the info display?  If not, how do I get it to display
the Strongs numbers instead of the Morph numbers?  There is no setting
anymore for Strongs numbers in any configuration dialog that I could
see.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I want to give this as
much of a chanch as I can :)  Besides, I can't get Sword 1.5.7 to
compile on Fedora Core 2, so I can't compile Bibletime 1.4.1 anyway...

Steven P. Ulrick