[bt-devel] Can't compile Bibletime 1.4.1 on Fedora Core 2

Wed May 26 15:51:54 MST 2004

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 04:23 pm, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> Hello, Martin :)
> I was just going to check that out, when Bibletime started crashing
> whenever I tried to open the KJV module.  Here is the backtrace:

I don't know if your crash was the same as mine but for me the crash's with
the KJV resolved themselves once the autoconf and some other issues were
fixed in sword cvs. You could try clean checkouts of each (and I personally
like the new info display, having the strongs and morph tags cluttered the
text and made it considerably harder to read.