[bt-devel] compilation error. Ambiguous function call.

Motoki Nishii bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:17:06 -0800

I have libsword version 1.5.7-2 with bt 1.4.1-1 on debian. I get the
following error when I try to bibletime
on debian system. Do you know why this is?

cswordbackend.cpp: In method `CSwordBackend::CSwordBackend(const QString
&)':
cswordbackend.cpp:69: ambiguous overload for `bool ? QCString : int'
cswordbackend.cpp:69: candidates are: operator ?:(bool, QCString, QCString)
<builtin>
cswordbackend.cpp:69:                 operator ?:(bool, const char *, const
char *) <builtin>
cswordbackend.cpp:69: parse error before `)'
make[4]: *** [cswordbackend.o] Error 1

download! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/