[bt-devel] How to obtain bibletime cvs

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu Jun 24 01:38:54 MST 2004

Hi Rashad,

you are more than welcome here. We need your help.

> My name is Rashad Tatum.  I recently joined the bt-devel mailinglist.  I am
> student of Computer Science at Southern Polytechnic State University in
> Marietta, Ga with intent on transferring to Ga Tech next year.  I wanted to
> join a development team to get some extra programming experience (I've been
> programming for about a year (mainly just school stuff)).  I have
> experience in object oriented Java programming and some c++.  After praying
> about it, I believe God wants me to join the Bibletime crew.  I have a
> couple of questions.  My first question is how would I join. I know that
> you guys need my sourceforge member name, which is rmtatum, but is there
> anything else I need to do.

Just get acquainted with Sword, QT/KDE and BibleTime.

> My second question is how do I obtain the cvs
> development version of bibletime.  Thank you.

Instructions here:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=954

Start with anonymous cvs first. When you are ready to contribute, you can also
have cvs write access.

Do you want to contribute only for a short period of time, or longer?
God bless you,

Martin