[bt-devel] How to obtain bibletime cvs

RmTaTuM at netscape.net RmTaTuM at netscape.net
Wed Jun 23 20:27:23 MST 2004

Hi.
My name is Rashad Tatum.  I recently joined the bt-devel mailinglist.  I am student of Computer Science at Southern Polytechnic State University in Marietta, Ga with intent on transferring to Ga Tech next year.  I wanted to join a development team to get some extra programming experience (I've been programming for about a year (mainly just school stuff)).  I have experience in object oriented Java programming and some c++.  After praying about it, I believe God wants me to join the Bibletime crew.  I have a couple of questions.  My first question is how would I join. I know that you guys need my sourceforge member name, which is rmtatum, but is there anything else I need to do.  My second question is how do I obtain the cvs  development version of bibletime.  Thank you.

In Christ,

Rashad Tatum

Switch to the New Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.