[bt-devel] CVS write access and Handbook Progress

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Jun 21 09:24:36 MST 2004

Hi Stephen,

> Hello, Martin :)
> I would love to commit all changes that I make to CVS, but I do not have
> write access to CVS.  If you want me to commit the work that I do, just
> give me write access, and I will be happy to do so.

Cool, sure. Please register at sourceforge if you did not already, and send me
your id.

> Of course, I will
> need a LITTLE instruction about how to commit without wrecking all manor
> of havoc :)

CVS keeps version history, so all changes can be reverted. No Problem. Using
tools like cervisia makes it easier.

> As far as progress I've made so far, I'm starting at the beginning of
> the Handbook, and correcting any text related problems as I go.  I am
> also re-doing all the screenshots.

Great!

> I am approximating as much as
> reasonably possible the size of the current screenshots.

You don't have to. Do it in a way that they will be most helpful.

> In closing, I will be more than happy to keep you posted as relating to
> my progress on the Handbook :)

Thank you. If this really works out, it will be an answer to our prayers.

mg