[bt-devel] CVS write access and Handbook Progress

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick at eagleinet.net
Mon Jun 21 08:05:40 MST 2004

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:53:59 +0200
Martin Gruner <mg.pub at gmx.net> wrote:

> Stephen,
>
> the icons should be all the same, the crystal theme. Just copy the
> right one over the wrong and commit to cvs.
> Please inform us about your progress. Excited to see you pick up this
> important piece of work! May God bless you in your efforts.
>
> Martin

Hello, Martin :)
I would love to commit all changes that I make to CVS, but I do not have
write access to CVS.  If you want me to commit the work that I do, just
give me write access, and I will be happy to do so.  Of course, I will
need a LITTLE instruction about how to commit without wrecking all manor
of havoc :)
As far as progress I've made so far, I'm starting at the beginning of
the Handbook, and correcting any text related problems as I go.  I am
also re-doing all the screenshots.  I am approximating as much as
reasonably possible the size of the current screenshots.
In closing, I will be more than happy to keep you posted as relating to
my progress on the Handbook :)

Steven P. Ulrick

P.S.: My Bibletime-devel mailing list subscription had been deleted
because apparently "I" had been bouncing an excessive amount of email's.
 How this happened, I have no idea.  But I have resubscribed to the list
using the address that I am sending this email from as my new address.