[bt-devel] Re: joining your team.

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Jun 21 03:21:37 MST 2004

Hi,

you are very welcome to join our team. We are urgently looking for people who
will help us with the program, and who really stick to us for a longer time.
We do need you! Atm we only have one developer who does not have a lot of
time.

Your skills look very good, QT is quick to learn. For Tutorials, see
http://doc.trolltech.com/ and
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/index.html.

You are very much invited to update the romanian translation files for
BibleTime and bibletime.info. Download them at
http://www.bibletime.info/translation.shtml. Then send them to us by email.
The romanian website translation was deactivated because it is not up-to-date
enough, as you can see in the statistics there.

By joining BibleTime, you will learn a lot about QT/KDE, OpenSource
collaboration, and you will be able to make a big contribution. Your help is
needed! And not only that, it is a work for God's kingdom in a good strategic
place. You don't need to update cvs too often, if you are working
independently, e.g. on new features. But from time to time you will need to
commit and resync cvs.

Let me know if you need more information. Please keep us up to date.

Btw: please subscribe to bt-devel and post there. See
http://www.bibletime.info/development_mailinglists.html.

Martin

Am Sonntag, 20. Juni 2004 03:11 schrieben Sie: