[bt-devel] Bookmarks

Rashad Tatum rmtatum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:00:53 MST 2004

I have a new idea: the use of bookmarks in bibletime.  Bookmarks would
basically work something like saveSettings and readSettings except
it's only for individual modules.  I could add a drop menu button next
to the add module button (displayed for each module) so only bookmarks
for the module being utilized would be displayed.  I wanted to make
sure it was ok before I started working on the code.
--
Rashad Tatum
Undergraduate of Computer Science and Computer Engineering