[bt-devel] Bibletime Handbook - Initial ToDo items

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Fri Jul 9 19:51:17 MST 2004

Hello, Michael
I came up with three major things that, once we get these done, the rest
will be a piece of cake.  I will put them in order of difficulty:
1. Install Manager - right now, it is undocumented.
2. New features - obviously, these need to be documented.
3. A screen shot that has arrows pointing to different parts of the
Bibletime interface, with brief descriptions of what each part does.  I
made some failed attempts at this a few weeks ago, but I just came up
with the idea of trying to make it using Inkscape.

The big thing I'm going to work on in the near future is checking the
documentation for, let's say, excessive aging :)  One example is that
the section titled "Main toolbar and menubar" says that the "File" drop
down menu has three entries/functions.  On our system, we only have one
of those three "Quit"
One other thing I want to fix (I have no idea how, but like our pastor,
Bishop Wade says, I have an "innovative" mind, so I'll learn :)) is that
some of the handbook pages are slightly different widths than others.
Also, text indentation does not match in some places.

This is all I have for now.  Let me know if you have any
ideas/questions.

Steven P. Ulrick