[bt-devel] Bibletime Menu entry

Tue Jul 6 20:12:16 MST 2004

On Saturday 26 June 2004 03:37 pm, David's Mailing List and Spam Receiver
wrote:
> Ok, since KDE 3.2, the "Applications" menu group has dissapeared from the
> default out of the box kde install. So Bibletime is now sitting in the
> "Lost & Found" group. Do we want it to stay there or should we move it to
> another group? (Note, you don't have to change where it installs to just
> add a line to the file to tell it what groups it should try)

Ok, I updated the bibletime.desktop.in file. I added the Generic Name of
"Bible Study Tool" for desktops that support that (which KDE does).
Translators will need to translate that.

I also added the following categories to the file. In order of preference we
will look for the following menu entries:

Religion
Bible
Application
KDE
Utilitiy

I put Utility as a fall back since gnomesword does this and I figured it
couldn't hurt. If it can't find a group for any of those categories or
something equivalent to them it will probably go with a system default.

If this isn't objectionable to someone I'll go a head and commit it.